A minha foto
Vila Franca Xira, Alverca, Portugal
Pastelist & Screenwriter; Contacto:(00351)936073892 Mail:george.c.martins.arts@gmail.com

terça-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2010

Great Artist

Mostly, as everyone know, I'm absolutly a passioned to photorealistic painitngs....and I would like to introduce one great artist and a new Facebook friend. A small introduction:

Marcel Franquelin

A traditional artistic education at Les Beaux-Arts and the University of Lille, before teaching art and art history in France and later in the United States. He produced copies of masterpieces for five years, specializing on the nineteenth century masters.
More than 35 years in Realism, he now teaches and paints in his studio near Princeton, New Jersey.
Quase todos sabem da minha paixão por fotorealismo, e como não podia ser, apresento um grande pintor: Marcel Franquelin.

http://www.artbymarcel.com

Sem comentários:

Recent Viewers

Recent Readers

View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile

my playlist