A minha foto
Vila Franca Xira, Alverca, Portugal
Pastelist & Screenwriter; Contacto:(00351)936073892 Mail:george.c.martins.arts@gmail.com

quinta-feira, 30 de julho de 2009

Friend and Great Artist

One more great artist and realistic painter. His name is Iman Meleki. Winner of the prize William
Bouguereau and the prize "Chairmanas Choise", from the II International Competition Art Renewal Center. "His drwaings challange the perfecton of digital cameras"

Mais um grande artista da arte realista. O iraniano Imán Maleki. Foi galardoado com o prémio William Bouguereau e o prémio "Chairmanás Choise" na II Competição Internacional do “Art Renewal Center”. “Os seus desenhos competem com as melhores câmaras digitais”, asseguram

http://www.imanmaleki.com/



Sem comentários:

Recent Viewers

Recent Readers

View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile

my playlist