A minha foto
Vila Franca Xira, Alverca, Portugal
Pastelist & Screenwriter; Contacto:(00351)936073892 Mail:george.c.martins.arts@gmail.com

segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2010

Sete Paixões em Pastel/Seven Passion on Pastel

Hi Everyone.
Seven Passions on Pastel. Seven paintings for an exhibition. The word passion, dose not have any link to romance, or love between lovers...its more of passion on giving way something with love....
During its evolution, I'm going to post the painitngs that I will be ending.

Olá a todos.
Sete Paixões em Pastel, são sete obras em pastel que evoca e honra a paixão de dar algo com amor, sem qualquer tipo de sentimento em retorno.
Durante a evolução, vou colcoando as obras que vou finalizando.

Aqui apresento duas:

Paixão da Esperança/Passion of Hope:

Paixão do Perdão/Passion of Forgiveness:

Sem comentários:

Recent Viewers

Recent Readers

View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile

my playlist