A minha foto
Vila Franca Xira, Alverca, Portugal
Pastelist & Screenwriter; Contacto:(00351)936073892 Mail:george.c.martins.arts@gmail.com

quarta-feira, 4 de março de 2009

Call for European Pastel Artists

Hi everyone

Do you live in Europe? Do you paint in pastels? Would you like to belong to a pastel society, but have a hard time finding one, or even other pastellists? This is the place for you. We are some European Pastellists who want to start a society. It would be open to all Europeans, and the language would be English. We want to do this in order to promote pastel in Europe and in our countries.
We would be the pioneers in building a society to show once more to Europe, that pastel has not been forgotten, nor the masters that started. We will be the pioneers of the "the pastel renaissance" of Europe...


and to be part of this magnificent project, the distance to it, will be just a simple "click" onto this link:




Sem comentários:

Recent Viewers

Recent Readers

View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile

my playlist